Clay & Bailey introduces the solution to problems of:
– Restricted height GenSet Tanks with storage capacity.
– Installing an Overfill Prevention Valve into a 4″ opening
– Preventing expensive overfilling of AST’s.
– Unreliable whistle/vent alarm.
The # 1228-03-2400 4″ Overfill Prevention Valves have the outstanding design features:
– 4″ NPT (1228-03-2400 model) opening
– Accepts pressure delivery of product.
– Provides positive shut off of fuel.
– Retro-fits to an existing AST.
– Mechanical in operation-no user interface required.
– Compatible with fuels (Consult factory for your specific product).
– Minimum 5 PSI operation pressure required.